Are you a Security Cleared External Trainer ?
If so, this Interim role may be of interest to you.
You must be Security Cleared !
You will be required to manage and co-ordinate the External training procurement for the Digital Media and Internet Intelligence and Investigations staff. The role will be line managed by the Training Manager in the Operational Development Unit to ensure the networks training requirements are achieved.
Job duties includes the following:
• Producing monthly training reports outlining spends and attendance for the Organisation.
• Working with our client to review the requirement of a contractual training provider, and to present a business case for maintaining this relationship or other viable, alternative options.
• Working with our client to collate training costs and requests for financial year planning.
• Managing the coordination and attendance of all the departments Training Courses including, ‘Digital Media Assessors’ course and the ‘COSII’ course.
• Supporting both the Digital Media (DM) and Internet Intelligence and Investigations (III) Training Pathway leads
• Management of the national external training budget, ensuring funds are spent proportionately and in accordance with agreed authorisations supported by the Digital Working Group.
• Act as a national contact for any and all external training issues, including but not limited to delegate replacements, problems arising from course cancellations, and spending governance.
• Attend associated meetings/boards where necessary/requested.
• Complete all required documentation in order to procure training/courses (whether through the Approved training company, other providers directly, or other).
• Maintaining effective working relationships and communicating effectively with direct suppliers, colleagues and other key stakeholders.
• Working with training provider with guidance/direction from the organisation for course/conference procurement and delegate coordination.
• Working with training companies directly (i.e those that are not “on-boarded” with the training provider) with guidance/direction from the organisation for course/conference procurement and delegate coordination.
• Tracking all training procurement, regional coordination and attendance in order to ensure records are constantly up-to-date.
• Completing any and all relevant and necessary documentation both commercial and financial for all course procurements.
• Deliver training to support the organisation as required, this is not anticipated to be the primary requirement of this role, but there may be ad hoc requirements.
Please note this is an interim role, you will be paid via an Umbrella company or through your own PSC. Please note, this role is within scope of the IR35 regulations
Duration of Interim assignment - 31st March 2021