We are recruiting a School Business Manager to join one of our local primary schools. This role is part time and permanent with the days of work being Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 10am-6pm.
Some job responsibilities include,
- Responsible for providing professional leadership and management of school support staff in partnership with teaching staff, to enhance effectiveness in order to achieve improved standards of learning and achievement in school
- Responsible for promoting the highest standards of business ethos
- Member of the SLT- responsible for organising and supervising school administrative and office systems
- Provide strategic leadership and development of the business and resources function of the school
- Management of; finance, personnel, human resources, catering, premises and health and safety
- Financial management and understanding of systems including SIMS is essential
- This opportunity requires excellent interpersonal and IT skills
A full job description can be provided on request. The successful applicant must have at least 3 years’ experience of working in a school office at an operational/decision making level with evidence of continual professional development. A qualification in business or administration is desired, as is the School Business Manager qualification.
Please apply today with an up to date CV, all applications are subject to reference and DBS checks which REED can assist you with.
Due to social distancing measures and the Coronavirus pandemic all registrations and interviews are currently taking place remotely.
It’s time to Love Mondays.