Reed Education Stoke are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in Staffordshire.
Starting as soon as possible the school are looking for an ICT Technician to join them on an ongoing temporary basis, with a possibility of a permanent role available.
- Working in a school environment, you will be a key point of support for staff and students.
- A secondary school setting, you will be working across the site, including in their office, classrooms and halls/ exam rooms.
- Supporting the ICT department as required
- Setting up Audio Visual requirements across the school ahead of lessons
- Maintaining school systems, including PC installation
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Offering software and network support
- Working with staff across the school to ensure their needs are supported.
What you will need:
- Ideally, you will have experience of working within a similar setting or of providing a wide range of ICT support duties.
- A proactive approach and a willingness to learn.
- Relevant experience or qualifications to support in this environment.
Here at Reed Education, we believe that every temporary employee should feel supported and receive a professional service, and so we offer a range of benefits to all of our staff including:
- Fair levels of pay, taking into consideration your experience
- The choice of how you wish to be paid – either through our PAYE system or via an Umbrella company, meaning that you remain in control.
- A specialist consultant with 12 years’ experience in recruitment who will work with you to support you during your assignment, and provide future work if required after the end of the role
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral
- Access to our pension scheme
With interviews commencing as soon as possible, apply to Claire Seeley at Reed Education to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.