Are you a Passionate and dedicate Science Teacher?
This role pays to scale!
Reed Education are currently working with a comprehensive academy on an exciting new role in the South Oxfordshire area. Starting January 2020, the school are looking for a motivated Science Teacher to join them on a temporary supply contract through to the end of the academic year.
- A comprehensive academy working with 11-16-Year-old students
- The school’s ethos is committed to innovation, new technology and an education fit for the 21st century.
- Their aim to develop students in an environment which fosters resilience, leadership skills and a commitment to the highest educational standards.
- This is an Ofsted rated good school with 97% of parent and carers recommending them to others.
- The school is looking for an engaging multi-disciplined Science Teacher
- Qualified and Experienced
- You will be part of a supportive team
- Planning, delivering, and marking responsibilities
- Working with Secondary school students’ Key stage 3-4
- Must have experience of teaching Science in the UK curriculum
- Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount, and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education Oxford on 01865 812780, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.