Teacher of Science
Start Date: January 2021 or sooner
Paid to Scale
Temporary to Permanent
Reed Education are supporting a secondary academy in Sandwell with their recruitment requirements for January 2021. This academy has been ranked ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted due to the dedication and team spirit and the culture of celebrating success.
A ‘outstanding’ secondary academy in Sandwell are looking to appoint a calm, positive and respectful qualified Science Teacher or NQT to teach across KS3 and KS4. You will be able to teach across all three science’s (Chemistry, Biology and physics) delivering the curriculum with extreme passion. Your role will be to support and teach students to achieve the best possible outcomes in all Science subjects ensuring expected target grades are met.
• Qualified Teacher or NQT with a Science specialism
• Evidence of achieving and securing high standards and outcomes
• An understanding of how to use assessment to inform planning for excellent teaching and learning
• You will contribute towards continued improvement of the Science department in value adding measures
• You must be committed to teaching, learning and continued development of each individual student in your care
If you are interested in finding out more information regarding this role, please get in contact with Birmingham Reed Education. Please apply by sending a copy of your updated CV/profile.