A successful and oversubscribed, outstanding secondary school in Frimley Surrey is looking to recruit a Biology teacher to join their thriving and innovative department in January 2021 - to build on and develop the excellent science teaching within the school.
The school uses technology to support and progress learning and all students and staff have access to an iPad – full training will be given to new staff. Applications would be welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as experienced colleagues.
- Have QTS
- Have a Biology degree or related Science degree
- Have experience in teaching the UK Science curriculum at Secondary school level with Biology as a subject specialism
- Have experience in teaching general science at Key Stage 3 -4, including the current GCSE specification (Double award and Trilogy)
- Be an strong and confident classroom teacher, who is able to share your enthusiasm for all things Biology with the students
- Be confident in your use of technology to support teaching and learning
The role is permanent and full time. The pay scale is London Fringe and the successful applicant will be paid to scale dependant on current salary and experience.