Business and Economics Teacher Needed ASAP!
Reed Education are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the East London area. This is a fantastic time to join the school as it moves into an exciting phase of expansion.
Starting October 2020, the school are looking for an outstanding Business and Economics teacher to join them on a long-term basis.
- OFSTED rated ‘Good’
- The school is very much part of the community.
- Committed staff
- State of the Art and new Buildings and facilities dedicated to business and economics.
- Striving to maintain high GCSE and A-Level results
- 850+ Students
- Based in Newham (East London)
- Committed to the continuous professional learning of all staff
- You will be teaching Business studies (KS4 and KS5) and Economics at (KS5)
- Plan work in accordance with faculty schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study
- Set appropriate and demanding expectations for students learning, motivation and presentation of work.
- Carry out assessments, recording and reporting as required by subject department.
- Be prepared to undertake responsibility for delivery of the PSHE programme to one or more tutor group
- Support the aims of the school to promote a “learning community”
- Participate in the development and management of the schools by attending various teams and staff meetings.
- There is an opportunity for the successful candidate to get involved with various extra-curricular activities.
What you will need:
- You will need to be a qualified teacher (QTS or QTLS)
- Experienced teachers welcomed
- Role is perfect for an expert practitioner in Economics or Business studies
- Strong leadership and creativity skills are preferred as new lesson resources are encouraged within the department
- You will need to be committed and dedicated to providing engaging lessons to the students
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing Jonelle.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.