Long-term (Immediately until June 2021)
£65-£90 per day
Do you have a PGCE with Science Specialism? Would you consider a support role within a Secondary School as an Academic Coach?
I am currently supporting a Secondary School with an ‘outstanding’ ofsted in Smethwick recruit for a Academic Coach to join a friendly team within the Sixth Form of the school. As the Academic Coach, you will support a-level students with predominately Science and elements of Mathematic.
You will be responsible for a case load of students and will be expected to:
- Review student progress regularly in 1-1 discussions
- Support and guide students in assessments and support them with Science and Mathematics
- Write and submit UCAS ad other references to deadline as required
- Take the lead responsibility for the support, progression, well being and development of the students allocated in their coaching sets
- Monitor lateness and absences
The school is looking for a dedicated and committed individual to join their school on a long-term basis until June 2021.
If you are interested and would like additional information, please call Reed Education – Birmingham.