Design Technology Technician needed
Reed Education are working with an Outstanding School who are looking for an inspirational DT Technician. The school are based in East London area (Newham) Starting ASAP, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented DT technician who is interested in working in a strong department on a full time basis.
- OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’
- 1560+ Pupils.
- Striving to maintain high GCSE and A-Level results
- 2 permanent Design Technician within the department and all schemes of work are shared amongst the department
- Organise materials and tools in the Department
- Stock-taking and ordering of materials and equipment
- Organise and catalogue books in Department
- To provide support for the teacher during practical lessons
- Ensure that all Health & safety requirements are met.
- To assist teaching staff in promoting and raising the profile of D&T within and outside School.
- To support the development and delivery of Computer Aided Design & Manufacture in D&T.
- Work as part of a team within the Design and Technology Department assisting each other as and when required
- To undertake such other tasks relevant to the work of the Design Technology Department or the needs of the school as they may arise.
What you will need:
- Practical Experience.
- Ability to use and show initiative.
- Be motivated and be able to multitask
- Experienced in Using ICT
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing Jonelle.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.