The Lancashire Teaching Agency are working in partnership with a local secondary school to find an English Teacher for a full time requirement after October half term. The post is initially for 4 weeks but may run longer.
The successful applicant must:
• Must have QTS in secondary English
• Must have recent relevant experience of teaching English at KS3 and KS4
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge and classroom management skills
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please email us an up to date CV or contact us on 01772 567302.