An outstanding secondary school in the north west of Surrey is looking to recruit an excellent English teacher to join them in January 2021.
The school uses technology to support and progress learning and all students and staff have access to an iPad – full training will be given to new staff. Applications would be welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as experienced colleagues.
You will need:
- An English Language or Literature degree or degree in a closely related subject
- Experience in teaching the UK English curriculum at Secondary school level
- Experience in teaching the current English Language and Literature curriculum at Key Stage 3 -4, including the current GCSE specification
- To be a strong and confident classroom teacher, who is able to share your enthusiasm for English in a creative and engaging way
- Confidence in your use of technology to support teaching and learning
The role is permanent and full time. The pay scale is London Fringe and the successful applicant will be paid to scale dependant on current salary and experience.