Food Technology Teacher: Permanent Full Time January 2021
REED Education is working directly with a friendly, caring central Surrey Secondary School to support them with their recruitment for a Food Technology Teacher to start in January 2021 on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a QTS qualification or a background teaching in the Independent or Further Education sectors
- The school is willing to support teachers with significant experience to achieve QTS if you do not already have this – an amazing opportunity for QTLS and unqualified teachers
- You must have excellent classroom management skills
- Be able to play a full and active part in the life of the school community
- BE AVAILABLE TO START IN JANUARY 2021
The role will be paid to London Fringe MPS depending on your qualifications and experience.
You will need an Enhanced DBS for this role or be willing to apply for one (we can support you with this)
The school is keen to recruit for this position as soon as possible so applications are invited now for immediate interviews.