Are you a qualified Maths teacher? Looking for work in the West Sussex area?
REED Education are currently recruiting for maths teachers to join a Secondary school based in West Sussex.
The school is a dynamic and vibrant school with great facilities, where all members of the community are encouraged to learn together. The school prides itself on its ambition for each student and a learning environment that is nurturing, harmonious and cooperative.
This school is looking to appoint a highly motivated Maths Teacher with a passion for their subject and the determination to help all their students to achieve their full potential.
This post offers an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious professional.
The post will start after half term and will continue on a long term supply basis until at least Christmas with a view of extending until the end of the academic year. This will involve teaching across Key Stage 3,4 and 5.
The successful candidate will require;
• A strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
• Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
• A valid secondary teaching qualification.
To register with REED Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
• You are a fully qualified teacher.
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS (linked to the Update Service) or are willing to complete one.
REED Education are dedicated to matching compatible schools with dedicated teaching professionals. We will make every effort to guarantee the best pay rates possible as well as providing the best aftercare once you have been placed.
REED Education would also like to offer you the opportunity of referring someone who is looking for work in a classroom; refer them to us and you could be £100 better off. You can recommend as many people as you like.