Reed Education are looking for a Passionate PE teaching assistant for a school located in the Borough of Newham.
Reed Education are looking for PE teaching assistant to work in a Secondary School as of October 2020 for a long-term position.
About the school
- Ofsted – ‘Good’
- Pupils at school - 1200
- October start – Full Time
- Supportive PE Department
- Great CPD provided
- Brilliant teaching assistant support
- Located in Newham
- To assist the lead PE teacher with lesson
- To supervise different sport activities in PE lessons throughout the secondary school.
- To take pupils in a small group or 1:1 basis to help them understand the lesson.
- The ability to engage and use different techniques to get all children involved in the lesson
- Be willing to work with children with challenging behaviour.
Reed can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
- Free interview advice
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend voucher
Please apply below as we are keen to hear from you! If successful, we will invite you in to register which is a very smooth and enjoyable process.
Please send your CV to: Jonelle.Foxe@Reedglobal.com to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long-term, or permanent opportunities near to you!
We are also looking for the following
Primary School Class Teachers KS1 and 2
Special Education Needs Teachers
Outreach Support Workers
Behaviour Management Teaching Assistants
Secondary School Teachers in all Subjects KS3-KS5
If you know of somebody looking for a new role within the Education sector please do pass on our details. We can offer a referral bonus for anyone who is successfully placed through Reed Education (T&C's apply)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.