A excellent opportunity has been made available for an Inclusion Support Worker, working 15 hours a week between 9am – 3pm. This role is until the end of November however could get extended until the end of August 2021 for the right candidate.
For this role you must have a enhanced DBS check on the update service or be happy for Reed to undertake one on your behalf.
• To supervise the school’s ‘Remove’ room and ensure a disciplined and focused learning environment when a child has been removed from a classroom
• To implement strategies and extra support for students to raise self-esteem, confidence, and resilience.
• To work with teaching colleagues to deliver targeted support to raise achievement, attendance and overcome barriers to learning
• Supervise students in ‘Remove’ or Internal Exclusion
• Use positive behaviour management strategies to create a disciplined and calm environment
• Mentor small groups of students who require additional support to overcome barriers to learning under the guidance of the Inclusion Manager.
• Lead small groups of students in specific alternative provision activities
• Work in a 1-1 relationship with targeted pupils to implement an action plan
• Provide extra support to pupils through knowledge of a range of activities and opportunities available to them
• Provide students with advice and guidance on learning and development
• Assist students with study skills, revision, and examination techniques
• Collect and pass on any completed work
• Maintain accurate student records
• Accompany groups of students on school trips
This is a urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Weekly Pay
•? Holiday Pay –? 28 days per annum
•? Guaranteed offers of work
•? Reed Rewards
•? Life Assurance
•? Training & Development
•? Reed Discount Club
•? Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
•? Reimbursed Police Checks
•? E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
•? Professional Temping Agreement
•? First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.