Job Role: Secondary Teacher
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £120 - £200 daily
I am currently supporting several secondary schools in the Leeds area. We are looking to recruit several teachers to support with both short- and long-term absences.
Starting immediately, we are looking for teachers who have experience delivering high quality teaching in a specific subject.
We are now the preferred supplier for several large Secondary Trusts in the Leeds area and therefore we have an abundance of work.
What you will need:
- PGCE in a relevant subject
- Experience teaching up to GCSE level
- The ability to deliver successful and sustained outstanding attainment and achievement
- The ability to deliver the highest standards of classroom and behaviour management
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Steven Denvers on 0113 236 8960