REED Recruitment are currently supporting seeking a Team Secretary to join our client, providing professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to a team of 4.
Full time position, 9 month Fixed Term Maternity Cover contract to start as soon as possible.
Salary of £20,000
- Fielding telephone calls, assisting the caller when possible or taking and passing on messages.
- Identifying and arranging IT requirements for staff, new starters and Graduates in the team.
- Dealing promptly with incoming emails and post and responding where appropriate, processing outgoing post.
- Assisting with the admin of management clients (raising rent demands, chasing for payments, dealing with tenant enquiries) liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff, working autonomously on routine tasks.
- Maintaining office systems, including database management, filing, use of internal systems and intranet, archiving, maintaining stationery levels.
- Ensuring files and records are opened and maintained, production of correspondence, reports, minutes and presentations for client meetings including audio typing from dictation.
- General office admin tasks including photocopying, and scanning.
- Assisting with anti-money laundering checks, on boarding of clients and drafting of terms of business, attending training sessions when required.
- Keeping up to date with the company's wider processes and keeping the team up to date.
- Assistance with the organisation of and attendance at events.
- Updating and maintaining the department fee forecast; raising fees; liaising with finance department ensuring office presentation nd procedures remain at the highest standards.
- Maintaining in-house Health & Safety system, carrying out risk assessments, liaising with head office and co-ordinating requirements.
• Microsoft Office 2010 - Word (intermediate), Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Basic), Outlook (Advanced).
• Experience in a similar role within Secretarial or administrative role
• Awareness of CRM Databases, Document Management Systems and Microsoft OneNote, or willingness to learn operational skills for these systems.
• Presentable, confident, and pleasant personality
• Must possess a composed manner to be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive attitude - self-motivated.
• Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Understanding the importance of confidentiality
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
• Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills.
• Punctual, reliable and flexible in relation to working hours and duties.
• Ability to cope under pressure.
Please apply online with your updated CV or contact Nikki Cranmer at REED