My client is a long-established Accountancy Practice with years of experience in the Accountancy field, who are seeking an AAT Level 4 Accountant to join their team of 20+ Accountants. You will be an Accounts Assistant or Junior Accountant with 3+ years' experience in Practice, looking to develop your career and gain further Accountancy exposure.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies and Sole Traders/Partnerships from client records
- Assisting Directors and Managers
- Preparing accounts for submission
- Business tax computation associated with above
- Basic personal tax work
- VAT/MTD work
You will be AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA or ACA and have 2/3 years experience within an Accountancy Practice.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support package available for the right candidate
- Excellent holiday package
- Central office location
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Dan Kennedy on 01273 748451 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org