Are you looking for a dynamic Accountancy Practice where you will be able to develop your career?
My client is a prominent, long standing Practice where they value working in partnership with their clients so they can achieve their financial potential. Offering a full Accountancy service for all sectors they continue to grow and will soon be relocating to modern offices in Wigan.
Due to a recent restructure they are now looking for Semi Senior Accountant to join them working on a range of clients whilst developing their career.
The role will include –
- Producing full statutory Accounts for a portfolio of clients of varying sizes
- Compiling and submitting Corporation Tax returns
- Compiling and submitting Personal Tax returns
- Assisting the Managers with client support
- Building client relationships
You will be –
- Part ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Have at least 3 years UK experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Experienced in using Iris and Xero
- Experience of working with Charities would be beneficial but not essential
Committed to supporting development study support will be included if required.
If you would like to know more about the role and the firm, then please get in touch