You’ll be joining a dynamic and forward thinking team that forms an imperative part of the firm. You’ll be working on-site at clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget. You will be supported so that you can continue growing and will push you to excel in your audit career with us through professional qualifications.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
You will be
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Minimum of one year’s audit experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.