Reed Accountancy are excited to be exclusively working alongside a top 75 accountancy firm looking to recruit an AAT qualified individual to join the team in their Colchester office.
Working to deliver a broad range of accounts and taxation services to a broad range of business clients, this opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to progress their career and study towards an ACA/ACCA qualification. The ideal candidate will have previous practice experience.
The main duties of the role are:
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts;
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts and VAT returns;
- Assisting clients with queries;
- Opportunities to assist with audit work;
- Key characteristics include strong attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service. The ability to drive is essential.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, and the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic and growing team.