Are you looking for the next step in your Accountancy career?
Do you want to work for an award winning Chartered Accountants, offering an excellent salary and holiday entitlement, fully funded study support, impressive office and genuine opportunities for career development?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Semi Senior Accountant for a very successful Chartered Accountants in Stoke-on-Trent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients
- Calculating corporation tax and personal tax liabilities
- Tax planning
- Building long lasting relationships with clients
- Supporting clients with any technical queries
- Coaching and developing Apprentices and Trainees
- Supporting Managers to deliver excellent service
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has Accountancy Practice experience
- Is currently studying or looking to begin studying ACCA/ACA
- Has excellent interpersonal & IT skills
- Wants to work in an exciting business and culture
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days plus Bank Holidays with service
- Fully funded ACCA/ACA training
- Flexible working hours
Apply online now!