Reed Education are looking to appoint a Primary SEN Teacher to work within a SEN school on the Wirral. Starting in January 2021 covering Maternity until August 2021.
The school is an SEN provision catering for with Pupils with Complex Learning Difficulties including Autism and PMLD in a Primary setting.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold QTS with an additional SEN Qualification
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice while delivering the national curriculum to foundation stage.
• Have knowledge and experience of catering for pupils with Autism
• Have an understanding of the practice and theory of pupils learning styles and implement the appropriate strategies to successfully deliver lessons
• Set high expectations to motivate and challenge pupils
• Use consistent and effective classroom management strategies to ensure success in delivering the curriculum to a high standard
• Monitor and develop pupils progress
• Communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
• Be an effective team player and work collaboratively with colleagues
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education you have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.
We can provide you with:
• Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
• Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
• We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
• Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
• Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
• Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
• Access to our pension scheme
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and in light of the current situation has been made completely remote so that you can enjoy a risk-free registration, leaving us to work in the background and make sure you are ready when the schools are.
Reed Education are dedicated to safeguarding therefore all candidates will be fully referenced, list 99 check and DBS/DBS update checked.