Reed Education are looking to recruit HLTA’s for Special Schools within the area. Due to the growing number of special schools and the increasing numbers of pupil attending these schools Reed Education are looking to recruit a strong team of HLTA’s to support them.
You will be able to experience working in a variety of diverse settings such as pupil referral units to working with students with complex additional needs.
The duties of the role would be:
- Plan and prepare lessons with teachers, deliver lessons to the students in the teacher’s absence.
- Contribute to the planning of opportunities for students to learn in out-of-school contexts in line with school policies and procedures.
- Use behaviour management strategies, in line with the school’s policy and procedures, to contribute to a purposeful learning environment and encourage students to interact and work co-operatively with others.
- Assess students’ responses to learning tasks and where appropriate, modify methods to meet individual and/or group needs.
For this position you will need the following qualifications and experience.
- Teaching Assistant qualification Level 3 + or BA Hons Degree in Education
- Experience in covering for a class teacher in their absence.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong classroom management skills.
If you would be interested in this position then please contact Natasha Clarke at Reed Education on 01270 619314 and email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org