Reed Education are working with a large SEN School in Waltham forest are looking for SEN Teacher with experience teaching pupils with SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties) ASAP.
The successful SEN teacher will be teaching a mixed Post 16 class of 6 pupils with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD.)
- Type of SEN Provision: SpLD, SLD, SCLN, ASD and SEMH
- Mixed gender of entry
- Age range 16+
- Based in Waltham Forest
- Good transport links
- Must hold (QTS)
- Experience teaching pupils with SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties) i.e. SLD, ASD or PMLD
- Clear understanding of the TEACCH Method (desirable not essential)
- Candidate must be passionate about teaching pupils who have SEN.
- Available to work 5 days a week
Reed can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
- Free interview advice
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend voucher
Please apply below as we are keen to hear from you! If successful, we will invite you in to register which is a very smooth and enjoyable process.
Please send your CV to: Jonelle.Foxe@Reedglobal.com to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term, or permanent opportunities near to you!
We are also looking for the following
Secondary School Teachers KS3 and KS4
Special Education Needs Teachers
Outreach Support Workers
Behaviour Management Teaching Assistants
If you know of somebody looking for a new role within the Education sector please do pass on our details. We can offer a referral bonus for anyone who is successfully placed through Reed Education (T&C's apply)