Job Role: SEN Teacher – Maths
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £100 - £180 per day
Reed Education’s SEN team work in partnership with a school in the Wakefield area which caters for young people who all have complex social, emotional and mental health needs and many have additional severe learning and communication difficulties. The majority of young people at this school have found it difficult to cope with mainstream, formal education.
The school are looking for a Maths teacher to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. This will be to start ASAP.
What you will need:
- Experience working as a qualified teacher or tutor in Maths
- Ideally you will have worked with learners with a range of needs
- Be able to re-engage a young person in learning through a range of methods
- These young people need consistency and so you need to be able to commit to working at the school for long period of time
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Steven Denvers on 0113 236 8960