SEN TA- EBD, SEMH, MLD, PMLD
Reed Education are currently looking to recruit qualified and experienced SEN Teaching Assistants with a specialism in EBD, SEMH, MLD and PMLD to work in SEN settings across Staffordshire and Cheshire.
Are you a confident and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant with a passion for supporting children and young adults with additional needs including EBD, SEMH, MLD, PMLD or associated behaviour disorders?
Whether your experience is supporting within EYFS, Primary or Secondary settings, we would love to hear from you!
Looking for a better work life balance?
Working on supply through Reed Education can provide this for you! Working around your availability and commitments, we will work with you to find your ideal placement whether that is short term bookings to experience a number of different settings, long term placements within one school or permanent roles within your dream setting.
In return for your hard work, you will receive;
- Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
What you will need;
- Relevant Teaching Assistant, SEN or Learning Support Qualifications
- Experience supporting on a 1:1 basis, providing interventions or working with small groups
- A passion for supporting SEN pupils with a variety of needs and ensuring they are able to overcome barriers to learning and engage in the curriculum
- Dedication, initiative and resilience to overcome issues faced
What do our candidates say about us?
“I'm so impressed with Reed Education. My interview was so straightforward and I was very quickly put forward for work. Nothing is too much trouble and all are happy to help at anytime. Payments are quick and easy. No hassle!”
“I'd recommend Reed because they are a trusted brand in the recruitment industry. I’m glad I decided to work with Reed. It’s really great how easy everything is, their team keep you updated and are very supportive which gives you a lot of extra confidence. The professional service provided and the fact they get results is a winning combination.”
If you think that this may be the role for you, click apply now!
Or if this isn’t the role for you, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Natasha Clarke at Reed Education and apply now!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.