Seeking a senior Account Handler within commercial insurance to join a growing and expanding successful insurance broker.
This is a fantastic opportunity within commercial insurance offering an attractive overall and competitive package.
Your role will be to develop successful & profitable relationships internally with other Account Handlers and Account Executives and externally with clients and insurers. Facilitating the efficient handling of your designated commercial insurance policies. Assisting in the delivery of profitable growth for the business through new business support and retention whilst ensuring that all clients are treated fairly at all times.
- Act as focal point for Commercial Account Handlers for insurer markets and technical insurance knowledge
- Where appropriate recommend to Commercial Department Manager changes to procedures / working practices / DIS documentation (letters / Demands & Needs statements etc) / possible additional revenue streams
- Take incoming enquiries from clients and process their adjustments accordingly
- Liaise with Clients and Insurers directly, where appropriate, to ensure the best results
- Liaise with your account executive regularly to discuss clients and manage the renewal process
- Prepare New Business and Renewal Presentations and undertake remarketing exercises where necessary
- Prepare, check and issue New Business, Renewal and Adjustment documentation
- Ensure that all client records and renewal spreadsheets remain accurate and up to date
- Payment processing including the set up and maintenance of Premium Finance applications
- Managing the client diary and aged debtors list alongside your Account Executive
You will need to have over 4 years experience within commercial insurance.
- Excellent understanding of the general principles and practices of insurance and their application
- Excellent knowledge of policy wordings and covers of all classes of insurance dealt with within the Commercial Department
- Excellent knowledge of FCA Compliance Procedures, specifically relating to the handling of insurance and provision of advice
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Appreciation of the claims procedures
- Highly numerate with strong computer skills, specifically in using the Microsoft Office suite
- CII qualified to Dip CII standard
- Four years prior Account Handling experience in a Commercial Broking Environment
Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively apply online.