I am currently recruiting for a highly reputable and well established accountancy practice who are looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to join the team.
*This roles also offers an opportunity to buy into the practice going forward*
Qualifications and Desirable skills
• ACCA qualified with at least 5 years at Senior Accountant level within practice, with a proven record for managing clients and staff.
• Practical Knowledge of IFRS & GAAP
• Financial Accounting, reporting, statements, analysis
• VAT Returns
• Statutory filings
Main Responsibilities of the post
• To work closely with The Partners, with a view to taking over clients files and managing services.
• You will be a very experienced manager who can consistently demonstrate that you can be relied upon to deliver work to the highest standards, on time and to budget.
• Highly motivated, capable of developing your own business skills and contributing to the firm’s growth either by taking the initiative with new business ideas or in supporting current clients.
• To assist with clients Accounts, Taxation and other records.
• To assist the Senior Business Manager with client reviews..
• Manage and supervise the team.
• To offer advice an answer queries for clients.
• Any other ad hoc tasks
for more information on this role please apply online or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org