Are you looking for a firm that will offer flexible working and an active interest in the progression of your career?
Working with the Public Sector Audit team you will have the opportunity to shine within a collaborative firm that will be able to offer you a varied career leading to wide range of progression opportunities. You will work to deliver a high standard across the team and build on the already highly reputable name by being the point of contact for the clients your team work with and becoming their trusted advisor.
This firm prides itself on having a collaborative approach with both clients and colleagues in order to provide not only an exciting place to work but a friendly approach to their clients. They are able to offer a fantastic working environment where you are in charge of your career progression, they also offer secondments to other areas of the business or into clients businesses so you will be able to gain experience in a range of services.
You will also be responsible for building the team, hiring the best talent and developing both individuals within it and your own skills to continue progression.
Offering a flexible working approach this firm will work with you to provide you with a good work/life balance implementing WFH options, Dynamic Working and strict Covid safe office space in multiple locations depending on how you would like to work.
If this sounds like the role for you, are you –
- ACA, ACCA or CIPFA Qualified
- Have excellent knowledge of UK GAAP/FRS102
- Have significant post qualification experience of leading Audits preferably within Public Sector organisations
- Able to manage a team identifying training needs
- Able to motivate and inspire to aid development
- Have the ability to adapt to change to get the best out of your team
- Be collaborative in your approach sharing ideas and work together to achieve your goals
If you are interested in learning more about the role then please get in touch.