Do you want to work for one of Bristol’s leading Accountancy firms?
My client is looking for an exceptional, part qualified or qualified accountant to join their team in the role of Accounts and Audit Senior/Semi-Senior. The firm has won multiple awards in recognition of its commitment to employees’ learning and development as well as being honoured for their dedication to attaining optimum work/life balance for all employees.
The job will provide a varied portfolio of work with a wide range of client across multiple industries. In addition to executing assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP and IFRS you will:
- Assume responsibility and take leadership of assignments
- Manage external relationships with clients and internal relationships from junior members of staff through to partners
- Provide on-going support and training to junior members of staff
The role is ideal for those looking for progression in an expanding team within a challenging and enjoyable environment. Successful candidates will receive specific training and opportunities to develop their career.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- ACCA/ACA qualified, part qualified (or equivalent) or AAT qualified
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a practice environment
- Excellent IT skills
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- An outgoing and effective communication style
- Ability to work in busy environment as a team player
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Commercial awareness and the ability to demonstrate business acumen
- Professionalism and self-motivation
Fantastic firm, fantastic package.