Are you an expert in GDPR and compliance frameworks?
Do you thrive on developing working relationships and working together?
Do you want to work within a growing and supportive business?
If this sounds like you, please read on.
REED are working with a national household business to recruit for fundamental role within their business. Regulatory and compliance requirements have never been more important, so this is a critical addition to the team.
The Senior Compliancer officer will work closely with the Audit & Risk team, as well as reporting to the Board of Directors.
The purpose of the role is:
- To roll out and manage a compliance framework for the business
- Finding solutions and plans to any current or potential risks to the business
- Partnering with all internal departments, leading from the front
- Making sure that all GDPR and DPA requirements are met, along with other legislative acts
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- High level knowledge and experience with GDPR and DPA
- Understanding of other areas of legislation
- Ideally from a retail background, and/or and understanding of how compliance relates to this industry
- Experience of risk management
- Excellent communication, experience of delivering complex information.
This is a permanent role, with working from home options.
Interviews will take place early November, with the role being appointed and started before Christmas.