HR ADVISOR (12 MONTH FIX TERM CONTRACT)
£35,000 + £3,000 COMPLETION BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEIFITS
*** IMMEDIATE START ***
REED HR are currently working with market leaders in their field and a fantastic company to work for, they are recruiting an experienced Senior HR Advisor (must be at least CIPD level 5 qualified) on 12-month FTC
If you have previous experience within a HR Consultant, HR Officer, HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor role and are looking to for a 12 month fix term contract within a market leading company, then send your CV in for immediate consideration ASAP!
• To advise and support managers in all employee relations matters ensuring that HR policies and procedures are applied effectively.
• Apply effective recruitment and selection methods so that each location acquires the correct number of staff with the necessary knowledge, skills and experience in order to achieve the company objectives.
• To advise and support line managers through the company disciplinary and grievance procedures as and when required, ensure that compliance is met in line with employment law.
• Ensure managers and employees are compliant with the attendance review policy. Work with Line Managers and Occupational Health in the management of long-term absence cases.
• To ensure line managers within their specific locations have a full understanding of all internal HR practices and policies through regular internal training. Ensuring that line managers also have a full understanding of any employment legislation changes.
• Through the use the employee survey work with locations to determine main themes, working with the managers to ensure employee engagement improves year on year.
• Work with the Trade Unions at each location to ensure that an effective relationship exists between the Trade Unions and the Company.
• Ideally Level 7 CIPD qualified. Level 5 CIPD is essential together with evidence of continuing professional development.
• Fully conversant and up to date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice.
• Evidence in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
• Experience of recruitment interviewing and assessment
• Ability to work autonomously and flexibly, a strong team player
• Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
• Evidence in building strong working relationships with key stakeholders (often remote)
• Understanding of the key principles of continuous improvement
• Contract completion bonus £3,000
• Company laptop & mobile phone
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Company Pension Scheme – minimum EE contribution 3% and ER contribution 7.5%
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance currently 4 x annual salary
• Health plan
• Cycle Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button