A rapidly growing and market leading business is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their finance team. Operating on a global capacity and in unison with other world leading companies, they are the specialist in their field in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting into and supporting the Group Financial Controller, this role will involve the running, operation and management of the small finance team as well as assisting the Financial Accountant in business controls.
- Essential is meeting the internal reporting and compliance requirements of the business, providing insight and analysis to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Essential is a full understanding of the accounting processes, from sales and margins to balance sheet and cash flow analysis
- Monthly management accounts are constructed in accordance to internal requirements
- Being the SAP Super User for the finance team, taking responsibility for all SAP related matters, the training and assistance of the team and the investigation of the system, recommending changes and improvements
- Imperative that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met and adhered to in relation to management accounts and their validity
- Responsible for the multiple areas of divisional finance, such as overhead and stock accounting, fixed assets and balance sheets
- Daily assistance with Accounts Payable/Receivable, Banking and any other duties required in the support of the Group Finance Controller and Finance team.
- Essential is a qualified accountant with a recognised accounting body (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Between 2-5 years Post Qualification experience
- Relevant role and industry experience, as well as knowledge of inventory and/or production accounting
- Essential is experience of SAP (SAP S4/HANA is preferable)
Free Parking, on-site cafeteria, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension contribution