REED Accountancy & Finance are working exclusively with a leading organisation who are going through expansive growth. They are set in a beautiful modern office in the Kendal area and are looking for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their very accommodating Payroll Team.
- Processing UK weekly and monthly payroll
- Setting up new starters and leavers
- Undertaking month and year end reconciliations
- Provide cover for any international payroll
- Assisting with improving internal processes
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Qualified to CIPP payroll technician
- International payroll knowledge
- Microsoft software knowledge - Excel and Outlook
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward
This role is the opportunity to work within a developing and tight knit environment, which has a very promising future.
If that sounds appealing, apply below or contact Matthew Heath, Senior Permanent Consultant @ REED Accountancy Lancaster for more information.