A key employer in Swindon is currently looking to add value to their payroll team.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract based in Swindon with flexible home working.
You will be part of large payroll service to the business and will be comfortable with dealing with payroll queries on a large scale. You will also be comfortable with deputising for the Payroll Manager as required
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage payroll processes with all payroll legislation, general ledger, and internal reporting
- Assist in the delivery of work across the team
- Repsond and resolve complex payroll queries
- Monitor payroll processes, policies and procedures
- Make recommendations based on statutory and complaint improvements
- Process complex payroll information
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned payroll administrator who has worked at a management or senior level within their business. Ideally you will have processed payrolls on a large scale or for multiple companies at any one time.
Even though this is a fixed term contract for a year you will be treated as a permanent employee and be able to opt into their flexible benefits scheme which is outstanding!
This is a great time to join this innovative and flexible business!
For more information on the business and a full role description please apply or call 01793 508496