Reed Bradford Business Support are working with a respected trust based in Bradford, our client is looking to add a Service Development Manager to their team. The post holder will lead the family support service and report directly to the CEO. This includes working with key partner agencies, supporting the family support worker, and ensuring effective representation of Trust in the local community.
This is a brilliant opportunity if you are looking to be part of shaping new services and making a positive impact to this key family support service.
- Ensure vulnerable people in the city know of the trust and potential support available to them
- Ensure that each applicant for support is given their due right, time and where appropriate financial intervention
- Work with the Family Support Worker to assess the needs of the families referred for support, and to agree with family’s ways in which they can be assisted.
- Assist the Family Support Worker to draw up action plans with agreed targets, and to measure progress of each applicant, providing weekly updates for the line manager
- Ensure a monthly briefing is written up and submitted to the board showcasing key outcomes and successful case studies
- Work closely with partner and other agencies, to ensure that local families receive appropriate support and achieve improved outcomes and are referred to other services where appropriate
- Make a positive contribution to local multi-agency partnerships and local networks that support parenting, and to the development and delivery of multi-agency plans
- Support the Trust with securing further funding to help grow the services
The successful candidate will need:
- Strong experience developing external relationships with both partner agencies and within the community
- Experience supervising a staff team.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with diverse range of people
- Strong administrative capability; using Microsoft Office, Google Suite and databases is an essential element of this role.
- Arabic language skills would be an advantage