Skills Tutor (SEN) - Near Royston, Hertfordshire!
REED Education are working with a fantastic special educational needs provision, near Royston on an exciting new Skills Tutor position!
- Working with young adults with multiple learning disabilities
- Offers a supportive living and learning environment
- Residential offering to students
- Latest Ofsted rating 'Good'
- Provides transitional opportunities moving from Education into adulthood
- Provide challenging and interesting learning programmes
- Ensure students have personalised development plans
- Support students in small groups or 1:1 in the provision's Skills Centre
- 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Salary: £20,493-£22,295
What we require:
- Teaching or training qualification or Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in relevant field
- Able to work with young adults with complex physical and learning disabilities
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate learning programmes
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS check.
If this role is of interest to you, then apply today and I'll be in contact to discuss your application!