Social Media and Community Manager
Reed Marketing and Creative have partnered with an FMCG brand who are looking for a savvy Social Media whiz who understands, lives, and breathes the digital world.
Have you got Influencer Marketing experience? Do you understand Instagram’s algorithms? Enjoy creating content and engaging with people online? Then we are looking for you!
They are looking for someone full of creative ideas and enthusiastic about all thing’s social media, from knowing how to write attention-grabbing ads to witty captions. You will have the drive and passion to hone and expand the brand’s voice and persona online. If you are the type to consider every visual detail of a social post, from images to links to formatting of copy, then we want to hear from you.
- Create visually appealing content for our social media accounts and ensure brand consistency
- Develop innovative and exciting social media campaigns to both grow and maintain followers and engagement
- Create and implement social media strategies with the help of the Marketing Team
- Provide copy for social ads to marketing team
- Manage and optimize social media accounts
- Engage with customers and manage all queries on social media and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Help find new talent/influencer on Instagram to partner with
- 3+ years of social media management, or copywriting experience
- Knowledge of customer service and customer care
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of the English language and adept at storytelling
- Understand Behavioural Psychology; can you analyse data and analytics to know which type of posts will perform well? Can you understand why some posts do well and not others, why an audience will share one post over another?
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Later, Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Knowledge of design (Graphics and Videos) software such as Canva, Bannersnack, Photoshop/ InDesign etc is not essential but preferred
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy
- Customer Service / Community Engagement experience is a plus
- Flexible working (depending on arrangement)
- Car parking on premises
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- NEST pension scheme
- Company Laptop