Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Sports Lecturer
Role – Temporary
Location – South Yorkshire
Pay – TBC
Leeds Further Education are working with a South Yorkshire College, who are looking for an outstanding Sports Lecturer to join them on a full time, temporary basis.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Over the last two years has pursued a clear strategy for outward-facing work to make a strong contribution to the self-improving school-led system
- Mission statement: “Our Colleges and Schools will make a significant difference to the lives of young people. As a result, together will make a positive contribution to social mobility”
The successful candidate will be delivering A Level BTEC Sport
The successful candidate will be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
The successful candidate will be required 4 days per week, for two weeks to cover paternity leave
What you will need:
- A Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject area
- PGCE or Cert Ed
- Previous experience of delivering Sports or a related subject
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply and pay for a new check
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.