This role has been newly created working in an established Supply Chain team in Hampshire. You will be responsible for supporting two busy supply chain teams, with products being both high value and low volume as well as low value and high-volume. Duties will include transactional on SAP, customer contact, shipping and supply chain management.
You must have previous experience of using SAP and Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
This role requires an individual who enjoys variety, a fast-paced environment and problem solving. Initially you will start on a 1-year FTC, though the role does have the opportunity to go permanent.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday + 3 days for December, up to 5% pension, life assurance and private healthcare
For further information please contact Hayley Hockham @ REED Procurement and Supply Chain
- Creating and processing orders on SAP and invoicing
- Managing customer orders with direct customer support
- Resolutions of customer issues (quality, logistics)
- Managing transport (sea and air freight)
- Liaising with warehouses across Europe to ensure timely delivery
- Creating shipping documentation (incoterms would be advantageous)
- On an ad hoc basis supporting all Supply Chain duties including demand and supply planning