Supply Teaching Assistants (SEN) Required - King's Lynn Area!
REED Education are the main port of call for many of our SEN schools in and around King's Lynn, with a high demand for short and long term bookings.
No two days will be the same as a Teaching Assistant, however it is a totally rewarding role! We are looking for people that have a passion to build relationships and positively influence the lives of Children throughout their education experience.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Provide support for pupils with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis or in a small groups
- Support the teacher with the daily running of the classroom
- Provide positive and safe learning environments at all times
- Support children and young people with their social and emotional development
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a support role (TA, LSA or Support Worker)
- An understanding of special needs (work related, or volunteering or personal experience)
- Supportive, patient and positive approach
- Enhanced DBS (we can support with this)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Opportunity to work at various SEN schools
- Flexibility to work when it suits you
- Regular and on-going work
- Opportunities for permanent work
- REED Rewards and Discounts
- Refer a Friend scheme, high street vouchers on offer
- Continued support from a dedicated consultant specialising in SEN Education
If this position is of interest to you then please apply today or email your CV to email@example.com