Reed Education Cardiff have been very busy and seen a large rise in the requests for Supply Teachers across South Wales over the past 12 months. We are now actively recruiting Qualified Teachers including Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) to come and join us! All Key Stage specialists and experience levels welcome!!
A bit about us….
The team here at Reed Cardiff work with a large range of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools across South Wales - from Newport to Swansea, Cardiff to Merthyr and everywhere in between! These come with varying class sizes, culture settings and pupil needs. So naturally we will only look at sending you to a school that fits your particular skillset and requirements – we really do listen to what you want, and act on it!
What we will do for you:
- Find out what key stages you’re able to teach, including your preference, so we can make sure we place you in the right school;
- Find what area you live in to make sure the travel is reasonable;
- Have your up to date availability to make sure we aren’t calling you on your busy days/days off;
- Aim to get you long term roles as well as day to day supply work if that is what you wish;
- All whilst rewarding you with market leading rates of pay! Why would you work for anything less than £138.52 per day..minimum!?!?
So if you are a Supply Teacher looking for flexible working and great rates of pay whilst working with an honest recruitment consultant who listens to your every need, then we want to hear from you. To be a good supply Teacher for Reed Education you will need to have charisma, energy, patience, good presence and a genuine love of working in the classroom, and sometimes maybe a sense of humour!
Benefits of working with Reed Education
With Reed you will also be able to:
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances;
- Benefit from post 12 week pay rates - we don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments;
- Deal with an experienced consultant who will work with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback;
- Have access to CPD including free Safeguarding, PREVENT and Team Teach training;
- And also be part of our Reed Benefits and rewards structure, including our ‘refer a friend’ scheme where you can receive £50 per referral of each Teacher or TA you pass our way.
If you would like to register with Reed Education to work as a Supply Teacher please get in touch today with Rhys Morris, your local Education Specialist Consultant. You can contact him on email@example.com or telephone 02920 386515.