Post October Half Term 2020, Reed are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and talented Teacher of Welsh. The successful candidate will be joining an excellent team of teachers and a successful department and as a result must be able to demonstrate strong subject knowledge with the ability to teach Welsh up to and including Key Stage 5. This is a 12 Month full time Maternity post commencing January 2021 in a secondary school within the Heart of Cardiff.
- The opportunity to join this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities in a school with well-established specialisms in Performing Arts
- A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
You will be:
- A highly motivated and engaging Teacher of Welsh able to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3 and 4
- Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and progress within a committed and forward-looking department
- Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching
For more information, get in touch today on 02920 386515!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Education are very proud to be supporting schools across Wales through the National Procurement Service Framework. The pay rates quoted within this advert are subject to the role requirements stipulated by the school at the time of requesting a member of staff from us. Pay will always be clearly discussed and clarified with you before an assignment begins.