This fantastic, one form entry school, are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their staff team to support children with their learning in the classroom and cover lunchtimes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in primary classrooms with children
- love children and will work with the existing team with their best interests at heart.
- be available to work Monday-Friday during term time from 8.30-3.15
- be an effective communicator with children, staff and parents.
- Have experience of supporting children with SEN and running interventions to support children with independent learning needs.
- have high expectations for behaviour and the progress of children.
You should apply with an up to date CV that highlights your experience in detail with regards to working with children.
I will contact you if you are successful. Interviews will happen on receipt of CV to the school once we have had an initial phone interview.
Please note, this role is subject to compliance checks with the school, including an enhanced DBS check and referencing checks.