This two form entry school promote an inclusive environment where children enjoy school and achieve and aspire in their learning to their full potential, regardless of their background or ability. They are proud of the strong school community of well-behaved children, committed and skilled staff, dedicated governors and supportive parents.
They are looking for a Level 2 qualified Teaching Assistant to support a child in KS1, 1:1 who has Special Educational Needs.
You will be:
- An enthusiastic, experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant
- experienced supporting children with a range of needs
- flexible and have outstanding communication skills
- have a DBS on the update service
- Be available to work term time until July 2021
The School will offer
- Support from a friendly and experienced SLT
- Potential for the role to become permanent at the end of the year
- Friendly, enthusiastic children to work with
- CPD to support you in completing your role.