I am currently recruiting for a fantastic administrative opportunity for a local and highly successful business on a 6 month FTC based in Newbury.
- Screening telephone calls and dealing with them as much as possible
- Entering data into the Portfolio database and keeping this up to date
- Coding of invoices and liaising with the accounts department
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date paper and IT filing system
- Data entry, typing letters and assisting with preparing documentation
- Scanning, filing and photocopying
- Updating the databases
- Keeping up to date with the company’s wider processes and ensuring that team processes are aligned
- Putting slides together for meetings and researching data
- Cover for current secretarial staff during annual leave periods
- Providing overall team support in everyday office duties.
- Diary management for team members including the arranging of internal and external meetings and team meetings.
- Strong communication skills - including a confident telephone manner
- Typing skills - audio and copy
- Attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisational and coordination skills
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Strong team player with excellent people skills
- Strong IT skills including capability in Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If this role is of interest then please apply now or email email@example.com