Technical Compliance Officer – Chester
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A rare opportunity to join a well recognised business in the Chester area in a Technical Compliance role, you will be key to the successful operation of the site. You will obviously have a safety first approach and drive the regulatory governmental issues within the organisation.
It will be a all encompassing role and you will need to be agile and dynamic to be able to manage an everchanging workload, with duties that will include the below:
• Develop manage & maintain HACCP and QMS
• Ensure that HACCP systems, quality management systems, operating practices and process controls are developed, implemented and adhered to in order to
• Deliver consistent product and services quality and good manufacturing practice in-line with food safety standards, legislations, regulations and client standards/requirements
• Audits - To actively progress and maintain the internal audit schedule.
• To host, organise and support all customer and 3rd party audits undertaking duties as required.
• To verify and report on actions identified as a result of all audits and investigations
• Manage, develop and facilitate and train the technical staff by means of coaching, technical review meetings, external training following feedback and appraisals in line with the Company framework
• Effectively oversee the management of product specifications, supplier and service provider approval, internal audit, induction and food safety training
• Ensure regular technical communication between sites and across company management levels.
As you will see from the above you will need all the knowledge, qualifications and skills that this role dictates to be considered for this role and they include:
• Working knowledge of food service, retailer and BRC food safety standards
• Strong audit experience
• Crisis management experience
• Food Safety Level 4
My client really are looking for a self-starter who has experience in the required field and can add energy and enthusiasm to this area of the business, what in it for you:
• £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
• Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
• 20 days holiday, increasing by a day every year (max 24)
• Birthday Bonus
• Long service rewards
• Free onsite parking
Apply online now for immediate effect.