We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to cover a busy territory in Aberdeen selling speciality chemical products into industry. Existing knowledge of chemicals and direct sales in Aberdeen energy market is advantageous but not essential as we will also be considering experienced sales professionals from other industries with proven track records.
This is a field-based role where you will spend most of your week meeting clients new and old, travel in your car covering your territory, developing new business, and servicing existing customers. Please do not apply if your idea of sales is sitting at a desk waiting for the phone to ring! This role is more suited to a hunter gatherer – someone who loves to meet new people, close sales, and climb to the top of the sales ladder within the company. The commission scheme is uncapped with 1st year OTE £35,000-£40,000, experienced Sales Executives are making more than £60,000 per year at this company.
• Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
• Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
• Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
• Educate customers on how cleaning and hygiene products can help their business with varying requirements
• Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
• Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
• Overnight stays may be required occasionally depending on business demand
• Company car
• Full training and ongoing support
• Work for established and respected company
• 30 days holiday per year and company pension scheme