I have the pleasure of working exclusively with an innovative and rapidly growing business in Somerset who now require two additional Technical Trainers to join their HR function.
You will be part of a small team, responsible for designing and delivering technical training on their bespoke software, whilst also developing and delivering other courses to all internal teams, which could include other software applications or soft-skills training.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity which would usually be office based, due to the current climate this role will be home based for the next 6 months.
Due to significant growth within the business they now require additional support within their training function.
Successful applicants will be :
- Self starters, not afraid to get stuck in and to take on and pick up new projects and challenges.
- Confident and engaging professionals who are comfortable with face to face and virtual delivery of training to small and large groups ( usually no more than 10 ) from new starters to senior management .
- Experience of start to finish training processes, from the initial idea, to creation of training documents and material, to face to face to delivery via both classroom and e-learning.
- Experience in Management training a bonus!
- Must be creative and able to think outside the box, passionate about training and the impact it can have on the success of a business.
- You understand how people learn and are flexible in your approach to get the best out of each individual and you enjoy being creative, with the ability to create training sessions that are memorable and impactful.
In return, you will be joining an innovative and rapidly growing business where you will be given full support with professional development, funding towards relevant qualifications and the ability to really make this role your own.
We are looking to shortlist for these positions by Friday 2nd October. This will be a two stage interview process with the aim to start interviewing week commencing 5th October so if you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please do not delay in your application.